The term ‘Onebold’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5 Coldham Grove Wymondham Norfolk NR18 0GR.
Onebold a trading style of Onebold Studio Ltd and our company registration number is 12530183.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Onebold Studio Ltd collects certain information or data about you when you use www.onebold.co.uk.
• questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Nu Image Design Ltd
• your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
• your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
• information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Onebold Studio Ltd and supplier organisations to:
• improve the site by monitoring
• how you use it gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
• respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
• send email alerts to users who request them
• provide you with information about our services if you want it
• Where your data is stored
How cookies are used on www.onebold.co.uk
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics) We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use www.onebold.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
• the pages you visit on www.onebold.co.uk
• how long you spend on each www.onebold.co.uk page
• how you got to the site
• what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data. Data is stored indefinitely on Google Analytics and this data is used to measure the performance of www.onebold.co.uk and to provide useful insights to improve user experience.